How VAND Tokens use Smart Contracts
1. User A has several Subscribers for his strategy called X. Those Subscribers deposit Y amount of VAND tokens for 1 Trading Cycle. (User A decides how much to be the minimum deposit and duration of the trading cycle). In this example, 100 VAND tokens are used. The deposit is locked in a smart contract
2. User A develops a strategy for the trading cycle and provide signals to Subscribers. Generated signals result in Z% return for the period. In this example, 30% return is considered.
3. Subscribers receive notifications for entry points, stop-losses and target points during the trading cycle. This process repeats many times during the cycle.
4. At the end of the trading cycle User A receives Z% from all tokens deposited, based on the strategy performance. In this example – 30%.
5. The remaining amount of tokens are distributed back to Subscribers, 70% in this example. If User A’s strategy performance generates 100% or more than 100% return for the period, he receives the full deposit of VAND tokens. If the strategy generates 0% or negative return, Subscribers receive their full deposit back at the end of the trading cycle. Subscribers pay only for return-generating strategies.
VAND MAKES THIS HAPPEN
“It’s the golden age to be in the bitcoin market, because it’s imperfect”
Zhou Shuoji – High-frequency trader